DT Wendy's Mini Album using the Monochrome Journal kit

Front cover of mini book I decorated with a flower cluster and added a pink Ribbon for a closure. Then Iadded a soft pink feather, some gems and wheat sprays.
I also used some black dotted bassil Card stock and a Boarder punch to decorate the edge
 
 


For side of the mini book I added soft pink organza flower trim then a black charm dangle I made
 

 
 
I left one side of these pages blank for a picture and the other side I added another belly band and tags for more journaling
 
 


I love this page I used a ticket which I added to the corner which I then slipped a tag into it with a lovely lace ribbon. With a Family Time sentiment from the kit
 
 
 
On this tag I used some of the pink ribbon that I had used on the closure
 
 
 
 
I used a square tag and just stuck to of the corners down so I could slot this tag in that I had added flower to as well
 
 
 
 
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/section/journal-kits

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment