Paper Collage 2

A couple more paper collages from last week.   I'm also including Gelli printed papers among my stash, some of which I've been overprinting with additional techniques.

I had an enjoyable weekend doing virtually nothing, nothing creative anyway.  Spent nearly the entire day yesterday reading the NY Times ~ what a luxurious treat that was (politics and playing to the wealthy aside).

Carla Sonheim's Gelli Printing Class starts today, so I'll be printing a lot this coming week.  I'll also be catching up on mail art, hopefully beginning to work in my new art journal, and making my tri-weekly jaunt in to Eureka tomorrow. 

Sounds like a lot -- I'll get done what I get done.  I've slowed down recently, taking things at a virtual snail's pace until my next burst of energy.

Hope you have a good week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment