New Journal

I bound a new journal this weekend, one that I altered and partially recovered a couple weeks ago.  This book is the one on the left in the last photo below.  This journal is 10 x 9.5 inches (width by height) and houses three signatures of four folios.  I used four different good heavyweight papers, so there's not much to see inside yet.  Triple chain binding stitch.

I had originally recovered only the inner and outer spines...but I thought the cover was boring without new covers.  So last week I recovered inside and out with old printed pages.


The rest of this batch of covers is waiting patiently for innards.  I'll get to them at some point.  I think I'm moving in the direction of working in several different journals at the same time, with different themes or color schemes. The latest journal will house collages and journal pages in neutral colors ~ that much I know for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment