Anything Goes Project using the Printable Ephemera Sampler #3- Tags by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER Steph D.




Aloha!
 
Sharing another Design Team Project for Tsunami Rose Designs. I made a shabby chic pin cushion out of an old SPAM container using Tsunami Rose Designs "Printable Ephemera Sampler #3-Tags" and printables from the "Ephemeral Love Affair" Paper Pack.
Pink Chinese braid trim and halfback pearls line the top part of the container and some gorgeous ecru lace and the May Arts crochet trim line the bottom part of the container.
I used two images from the Sampler #3-Tags. The pretty fairy girl and the postage card one. I added Stickles to the fairy girl images and Stickles and Crackle Accents to the postage card image.
Halfback pearls frame the fairy girl image. There is a yummy crochet doilie with Wild Orchid Crafts roses and some embellishments from Hobby Lobby. I added a Stampin' Up! rose cabochon and trinket pearls I tied in a bow.
There are two bows layered on top of one another. The bottom one is from a piece of jewelry from Claire's. It had the butterfly charm hanging from it. I added a double bow that I tied using the May Arts crochet trim. There are bits of my favorite Prima Alencon lace.
I added some of the designer paper to the bottom and then added some wood flower pots as the feet.
I The stickpin cushion is made from a shabby chic rose fabric and white lace fabric. I added some porcelain roses, a Claire's Eiffel Tower with rose earring, and a bow I tied with the May Arts crochet trim.
 
 
Here is video of my project... ENJOY!!!


 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Visit me at my blog...
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

*************
BE SURE TO STOP BY THE SHOPS
FOR NEW PRODUCTS AND SPECIALS!!!
THERE ARE EVEN MORE
GREAT THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment