Mother's Day Gift using Printable Ephemera #2- "Motherly Love" by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER Debbie Rucker

Hello and hope you had a very Happy Mothers Day!!
I got to celebrate by crafting!! Woo hoo!
Anyways, here's what I made with paper designs by Daisy Collins using the
  
 
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now... check out my video on my project!!!
 

 
Well, I had so much fun making this!
Until next time... Have a wonderful day! :)
... and be sure to stop by my blog dR dunnit anytime for a visit!!!
*************
BE SURE TO STOP BY THE SHOPS
FOR NEW PRODUCTS AND SPECIALS!!!
THERE ARE EVEN MORE
GREAT THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!

This weeks challenge....
 
 
 
 
Tsunami Rose Designs Links
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment