A Mother's Day Card using Printable "Ephemeral Love Affair" #2 Sampler by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER Steph D.


Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team Project
for Tsunami Rose Designs. I made a
shabby chic Mother's Day card using
Tsunami Rose Designs "Printable
Ephemera Sampler #2" and printables from
the "Ephemeral Love Affair" Paper Pack. 
I distressed the edges of all the printables. 
I added lots of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers,
Guipire lace, seam binding, and a fabric
butterfly; May Arts lace trims; Suhafuha
lace trims; pearl spray, and pearl stamens. 
The upper right corner of the paper was
curled up as well as the left corner
of the May BINGO card.
 
 
 


********

Check out my video on my project...
Enjoy :)
 

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Visit me at my blog...
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)
 
*************
BE SURE TO STOP BY THE SHOPS
FOR NEW PRODUCTS AND SPECIALS!!!
THERE ARE EVEN MORE
GREAT THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!

This weeks challenge....


 
 
 
Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment