Announcement: May Tsunami Rose Shop Specials

  Hey everyone! Daisy here, finally getting around to posting the May Promo Printables! Sorry I'm super late with this, I've had a busy last two weeks, I plan on blogging about it soon so you guys know what I am up to. :) Thank you for keeping up with my blog and with my talented Design Team.

First off to the new May promo Printable Sampler packs! These one page downloads come with a sample of sentiments and ephemera from my shop that match. Use them for cards, layouts... all projects. :)

And of course, as all my other printables, the file you will receive in your email will print at 300 DPI high quality. :)

The best thing?? They're only $2 each!

Ephemera Sampler # 1- Mother's Day


Ephemera Sampler #2- Motherly Love


Ephemera Sampler #3- Tags


Ephemera Sampler #4- Black & Brown Cards


Ephemera Sampler #5- Friendship

MAY SPECIAL! Spend $20 and get 3 of the Promo Sampler packs of your choice! 

New May Tag & Envelope Set Free with any $5 purchase           

Like mentioned above, any purchases over $5 will receive the FREE May Tag and Envelope set. This file will be automatically added to the rest of your order.



0 comments:

Post a Comment