In Your Face

Here's a montage of several recent Woven Shibori's -- I just took these down from my show at the Eureka SBDC and I couldn't resist piling them up together for a group shot. I do so love the colors together, all that heat jumping out at you.

Below is another shot that includes a couple other pieces that aren't shibori's...Wow, look at all these diagonals again!

I'm all dressed for spring today but it's clouding up for another downpour. At least it milder than it was. But I'd better put on something warmer for the time being.

I'm on to a new couple of scarves on my loom, using green and gold silks and cashmere. Working on building my collection of smaller woven scarves.

I hung my part of our Artists in Flight show at The Ink People yesterday and our reception is tomorrow evening during Eureka's monthly Arts Alive! walking tour of galleries, studios and shops featuring local art. I'll be taking photos to post here so definitely check back to see our group efforts. It has been quite an adventure this past 10 months, and the momentum has become strong to where we're all fairly bursting at the seams to share our creativity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment