Upcoming Spinning and Dyeing Classes

There's still room in my Spinning Luxury Fibers class on Saturday and Sunday, March 8 and 9 in Eureka. Students will learn to spin a dozen different specialty fibers, including silks, alpaca, yak, cashmere, tencel, bamboo, cotton and a variety of blends. They'll also learn how to make a beautiful silk novelty yarn from silk noil and angelina, to knit, crochet or weave with. Cost for the class is $120 plus $25 materials fee.

On Saturday and Sunday, April 12 and 13, I'll be teaching Dyeing and Spinning Silk, where students will learn two methods of dyeing silk top and silk hankies, and different methods of spinning them into fabulous, unusual silk yarns for weaving or knitting. Cost and materials the same as above.

TAKE BOTH CLASSES FOR $200 PLUS MATERIALS FEES!

For out-of-area readers of my blog, I travel and teach, so please contact me if you'd like me to do a workshop for your guild, or at a local resort, or wherever! I'd love to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment