Purple Haze

The sun shines today, it's a bit warmer, I think the dead of winter is past, and my spirits are rising.

This is that fantastic Heliotrope bamboo that I spun up last week. What an incredible color, eh?

I have weaving to do and I keep getting distracted by so many other things. There are times when I can easily embrace all that needs to be done to move my art forward, but sometimes all the busyness of the business side of it seems overwhelming, and doesn't leave a lot of time to actually make art. I keep planning to get four pieces woven each month, and each month I'm really lucky if I can get two or three pieces finished. And I have years of projects on my mental list. If only I didn't need to eat or sleep!

With that, I will go weave for a bit. Spring is just around the corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment