Cappuccino and Art

Today I'm featuring San Francisco artist Pamela Gerard, of Cappuccino And Art Journal.  Pamela and I have been exchanging mail art since last year.  The photo shows just a few of the really wonderful letters and cards I've received from her. 

Pamela is a prolific sender of mail art, so much so that I kind of liken her to a Mail Art Goddess.  Her work always follows a postal theme and toward that end she really pushes the envelope, so to speak, on creativity.  This might be where the phrase "pushing the envelope," as in stretching the boundaries, came from!

I'm taking the liberty of reposting one of Pamela's posts about how to get into sending and receiving mail art.  The post is called You Want Mail? and it was published in August 2011.  If you're interested in getting started with mail art, read that post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment