DT Linda's fun Layout using the "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal

Be sure to visit DT Linda at her blog Linda in Sweden and become a follower!
This week I had to think really hard about what to make...
I decided to make a LO, and then I will make a few more LOs with the same paper serie...so it will become a different type of journal.

I have used black and white cardstock as base, and then I used papers from Parisian Daydream Journal Printable kit. Since all the pages are so lovely I had a hard time when choosing which to use, but I am satisfied with my choices. I added a lot of flowers and swirl and rhinestones, but then I made a big UH-OH....I accidentally dripped some Crystal Glaze on one of the pictures.

From my mouth came a lot of NOT so nice words, but then I decided to save the LO by adding Crystal Glaze on both of the pictures. It took a long time to dry, but I think the final result came out rather nice.

So why don't you check these papers out the Parisian Daydream journal collection...they are only a click away.

~~**~~**~~**~~
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1192205
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment