Sending Hearts

I made this dozen pink mini books last year in honor of Valentine's Day.  Thought I'd post the photo again since I don't usually do anything special for Valentine's. 

I was new to book arts when I made these, and took this opportunity to learn several new book structures.  It was a lot of fun.

Anyway, next week is a bigger deal for me than today is.  I haven't forgotten about that giveaway I mentioned back in December.  And I actually passed my 6th Blog Anniversary in January.  But I'm about to pass a big six figure milestone on the blog and planned the giveaway to honor both events.  Next Tuesday I'll announce the giveaway formally, and begin taking entries.

Today, though, I'm sending hearts, flowers and love to all my blog readers everywhere.  Your support and encouragement are all I need on this special day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment