Unravelling

Today I'm featuring just some of the work done by Meg Nakagawa, from Nelson, NZ.  Meg's blog is Unravelling ~ primarily she is a weaver, but she is multi-talented and becoming quite the collage artist as well. 

These are a few of the postcards I received from Meg over the last year.  And below is what she calls an inspiration packet, a bunch of inspiring cards and snippets sent in one package.  An inspiration packet is like mail art on steroids.

I wanted to begin this series with Meg because she was my first online pal, and we've been in touch in numerous ways across the Pacific for nearly seven years.  It all began when I lived in Eureka, and Eureka's sister city was Nelson, NZ, and I was a weaver at that time, and somehow the fates brought Meg and I together.  She's also become a dear friend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment