Gorgeous book box created by DT Wendy using the "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal

Using the "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal I made a book box and a love letters folder I loved using these papers. I stained the edges of the book box with walnut stain distress inks and then distressed all the papers. I added one of the Eiffel Tower printed embellishments from the kit and the Parisian plate to the front of the book box I used trim for the edge of the spine to match the colour theme. I then binged up the edge of the front ...of the box and a Paris bling. I then used. 1franc cut out whic fitted into a bottle lid perfectly and added glossy accents over the top. For the love letters I used the large pocket front the kit egged it with bling and flowers, then added a key to the lace ribbon closure inside the love letter pocket I popped the larger and smaller journaling postcards to add to. Then I popped 3 tags into the lace ribbon. For the inside of the box I used some of the cutout elements of the kit to line the bottom of the box and one of the little fans in the middle so cute. I loved how this turned out a great keep sake for valentines day xxx
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
 




~~**~~**~~**~~

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1192205
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment