I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 178

{Catching up with last of July sketches}

July 27 Sketch #27

Please view the YT video for sketch/card renditions


Items used from the shop:



I enjoyed fixing this card up, I thought I would switch up the color scheme for this card and do green/yellow combo.

I inked everything in Sunkissed Yellow, a very neglected ink color, from CTMH. The sentiment is also from CMTH and is stamped in Olive ink also by CTMH. I just enjoy all of my 20+ CTMH inks. As you probably have noticed I use them pretty much exclusively. I just like how many colors they come in and can't help but keep ordering them.

I've also been buying up stamp sets and I can't wait til they come in!! Not CTMH, but just as good!

Please check out my design team:

0 comments:

Post a Comment