I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 205

Daily sketch challenge #22

Catching up with posts today

To see the daily challenge sketches, get your own copy of August 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose!





Colors
Items used from the shop:




This is a 6in x 6in card. The sentiment is from CTMH. Card is blank on the inside. 

This paper I think goes really well with burgundy so I decided to go with it.  

I embellished this card with dusty pink and white scalloped lace and a seam binding tape bow.

I always print out my own papers on cardstock :)

I inked everything in Vineberry from CTMH.

Please check out what my DT is doing with this sketch:

Full Time:


Part Time:
3. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/


Want to be inspired daily? Join our FACEBOOK GROUP! Get weekly free printables, and daily updates about what's going on with Tsunami Rose Designs and chat with a lot friendly crafty people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment