I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 195

Daily sketch challenge #26

Catching up with posts today

To see the daily challenge sketches, get your own copy of August 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose!




Items used from shop:



I'm just super in love with this Vintage Clothes Pins printable paper. I got the doily from Creating is Fun. The stamps are JustRite "Dare to Dream Set". I got them from Scrapbook Deals, a FB group. 
I used Chocolate ink from CTMH to ink the sentiment and the frame around it. :) I thought I would leave the edges alone on this card to keep it looking soft.

Please check out what my DT is doing with this sketch:

Full Time:

Part Time:
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/

Want to be inspired daily? Make sure to join my FB group! I will be posting the Free Vintage Thrusdays on there only from now on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment