Speak Kindly Release

Hi Everyone!  Just a quick note.  I've had several e-mails regarding the release date for "Speak Kindly".  It should be released tomorrow through Hoffman.

Also, thanks to everyone who has begun to sign up for this blog.  It is appreciated and in the next couple of weeks I will post a contest so someone can win a couple of sets of my latest designs.  Tell your friends to sign up too!

Still working on my Christmas design.  Had it almost complete and then decided I didn't like one of the colors.....of course it was a major part of the design.  Took me almost all Sunday afternoon to take it all out.  I kept wondering if it would have been easier to just start over!

I don't know about you but I am sure looking forward to Fall and Winter!  It will still be warm here in south Texas but it will tolerable! 

Will be spending next week in Dallas for a work conference.  Hoping to get out to a few needlework shops while I am there.  Any recommendations?



0 comments:

Post a Comment