I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 179

{Catching up with the last July sketches that I missed}

July 28 Sketch #18

Please view video for sketch/card renditions.

Get your copy of July 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose in an easy to print file!



Items used from the shop:


Items exclusively designed for the Scrapbook Stamp Society website:



This card does not have a sentiment. . . . I don't think all cards need a sentiment. :P

I inked everything in Vineyard Berry by CTMH, my go to ink when it comes to inking pink papers. It just makes everything pop out against the background paper, don't you think? I'm just an edge inking freak. :P

I know ya'll have noticed my love for using lace on cards! I had a bunch of ribbon that I noticed had been gathering dust and sent if off to a DT member that could put it to good use. I jsut neglected it so much. :( Hope it has found a good home!

Please check out what my DT has done with this sketch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment