I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 204

Daily sketch challenge #20

Catching up with posts today

To see the daily challenge sketches, get your own copy of August 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose!




Colors
Items used from the shop:

 

This is a 6in x 6in card. The sentiment is from My Mind's Eye. Card is blank on the inside. 

Here's another green/pink combo with the exclusive August 8x8 paper. This one I paired with one of my 3x3 Fairy Ephemera cut outs. :) 

I embellished this card with a paper flower, vintage lace and a paper doily. 

I always print out my own papers on cardstock :)

I inked everything in Olive from CTMH.

Please check out what my DT is doing with this sketch:

Full Time:


Part Time:
3. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/


Want to be inspired daily? Join our FACEBOOK GROUP! Get weekly free printables, and daily updates about what's going on with Tsunami Rose Designs and chat with a lot friendly crafty people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment