I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 201

Daily sketch challenge #31

Catching up with posts today

To see the daily challenge sketches, get your own copy of August 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose!



Colors
Items used from shop:



This is a 6in x 6in card. The sentiment in the middle is from My Mind's Eye and it says "You Have My Whole Heart for My Whole Life"

I adore banners and I try and add them into my designs whenever possible. I just think that they are such a fun shape that accent so very well. I have had to experiment with the best way possible to make banners both the computer and with paper. I found some great stamps and some great online tutorials.

I embellished this card with a resin rose and two half back pearls. :)

I always print out my own papers on regular cardstock :)

I inked everything in Vineberry and Olive from CTMH.

Please check out what my DT is doing with this sketch:

Full Time:


Part Time:
3. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/


Want to be inspired daily? Join our FACEBOOK GROUP! Get weekly free printables, and daily updates about what's going on with Tsunami Rose Designs and chat with a lot friendly crafty people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment