I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 185

Due to my hands turning into mush, I will be updating my blog once every five days. I hope you can check back. Thank you. :D

August 3rd Sketch #3

Please view the video for my card and the sketch




Using items from the shop:


I wanted to keep this card simple and elegant.

I used Hydrangea ink to accent the edges of the papers and elements. The sentiment is from Glitz Design. 

The lace is from Creating is Fun (it's on sale!). Love it, and it was perfect in this card to add a little pop of pink and to further direct your eye to the sentiment. 

The teapot paper has to be one of my favorite designs. It's really fun to work with.

Follow along with us with your own copy of August 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!

Please check out what my lovely and talented design has done with this sketch!

Full Time:

Part Time:
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment